Last updated: Monday 29 July 2013
Check Out Our New Animation
- An online community for young people who hear voices or see visions (and their parents and supporters)
- Have you used our service or website? Please tell us what you think.
- 8th & 15th August 2013, Free workshops for young people who hear voices and their parents/carers
- Voice Collective's funding ends in March 2014. We need your help to shape our future. Please fill in our online survey and tell us what you want.
- Join us on tumblr. Check out our new tumblr page. We'll be using it to share ideas, inspiration and information
- Angry? Don't bottle it up. Check out our tips to help you express yourself
- Scary voices? Don't let them bully you. Get some tips here
- Join a peer support group. Voice Collective groups now run in Camden, Greenwich, Lambeth and the Bethlem Adolescent Unit.
- It can be hard to talk to other people about voices and visions. If you want to tell someone or get some help - check out these ideas
- Stay connected. Sign up to our mailing list and keep up to date
Bookmark this page and keep checking back for new updates