Last updated: Tuesday 4th March, 2014
We Need Your Help ...
At Voice Collective, we really want to know what you think of the work we do. We want to hear about what you like about our services (the website, peer support groups, creative workshops, email support, individual support & training) - as well as how you think we can improve in the future.
How to take part
Whether you're a young person, parent, carer or youth worker - there are different ways to take part in our evaluation, so you can choose whatever suits you.
1. Fill in one of our quick online surveys
2. Taking part in a group discussion (led by Dan)
3. Doing a short interview with Dan (on the phone or in person)
If you want to find out more, or would like to take part in a group discussion or do an interview wiht Dan, you can email him at email@example.com
- Free training on psychosis, dissociation and violent voices. 6th March (Psychosis & Dissociation), 20th March (Violent VOices).
- Have you used our service or website? Please tell us what you think.
- Parents? Come to our peer support workshop on 1st March 2014
- Do you wonder what we do in our creative workshops? Check out our new Gallery to see some of the animations and artwork created by young people.
- Join us on tumblr. Check out our new tumblr page. We'll be using it to share ideas, inspiration and information
- Angry? Don't bottle it up. Check out our tips to help you express yourself
- Scary voices? Don't let them bully you. Get some tips here
- Join a peer support group. Voice Collective groups now run in Camden, Greenwich, Lambeth and the Bethlem Adolescent Unit.
- It can be hard to talk to other people about voices and visions. If you want to tell someone or get some help - check out these ideas
- Stay connected. Sign up to our mailing list and keep up to date
Bookmark this page and keep checking back for new updates