Last updated: Monday 9 March, 2015
- Check out our training and evening in March - April. Join us for a free creative workshop for young people, a parent's support workshop and training for workers
- Voice Collective Phoenix - A new peer support group for 16-25 year olds in Camden.
- Parents? You're not alone. Come along to our workshop. 14 April 2015.
- Do you wonder what we do in our creative workshops? Check out our new Gallery to see some of the animations and artwork created by young people.
- Join us on tumblr. Check out our new tumblr page. We'll be using it to share ideas, inspiration and information
- Angry? Don't bottle it up. Check out our tips to help you express yourself
- Scary voices? Don't let them bully you. Get some tips here
- Join a peer support group. Voice Collective groups now run in Camden, Greenwich, Lambeth and the Bethlem Adolescent Unit.
- It can be hard to talk to other people about voices and visions. If you want to tell someone or get some help - check out these ideas
- Stay connected. Sign up to our mailing list and keep up to date
Bookmark this page and keep checking back for new updates